John Escritt Road, Bingley, BD15 2BS
- Closing Date 31st December 9999
- Sector Engineering
- Duration 12 months
- Wage £4.30 per hour
To maximise production, whilst ensuring good material utilisation, high levels of quality and minimum set up time are achieved.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Use your operating skills to deliver a product that meets the customers’ desired quality standard and delivery schedule
- Ensure product is manufactured through effective and efficient use of all materials and meets the company quality specification
- Contribute to the fulfillment of production plans on a daily basis, meeting or exceeding prescribed production rates
- Manage work schedule whilst minimising set-up time
- Understand personal responsibilities regarding health, safety, ethics and the bribery act and comply with all appropriate policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively to form positive and productive relationships with colleagues within the JWM manufacturing team
- Maintain a high degree of competency in line with the company standards
- Continually learn and update personal knowledge by actively participating in learning and training opportunities to build customer services, product and material knowledge
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management.
- Dexterity and mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of imperial and metric measurements.
- Use of measuring equipment such as a steel rule, tape or verniers.
Personal Qualities Required:
- Strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and detail oriented
7.30am – 5.00pm
Monday - Friday
• Minimum qualification in Maths and English qualification (e.g. C grade at GCSE, or Baccalaureate, US High School Diploma) OR ability to conduct functional skills during Year 1
Ability to proceed into Year 2 Apprenticeship working towards permanent position.