General hospitality assistant apprentice (App296)
located near, Halifax, HX1 1DJ
- Closing Date 30th June 2021
- Sector Catering & Hospitality
- Duration 12-15 months
- Wage £4.30 per hour.
General hospitality assistant to provide customer service and assist in the preparation of light meals / drinks.
Training to be provided
The successful candidate will work towards a level 2 qualification in hospitality.
Café bar offering hot / cold drinks and a selection of light meals and cakes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing counter assistance to customers
- Making hot / cold drinks
- Assisting with food preparation
- Table service
- Taking food / drink orders
- Undertaking cleaning tasks throughout the day
- Basic English and Maths skills
- Able to follow instructions
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
Minimum 30 hours – hours to be confirmed over a 6 day week
A-C grades in Maths and English.
To be discussed on completion of apprenticeship.