Digital marketing apprentice (App302)
Located near:, Wheatley Park, WF14 8HE
- Closing Date 25th June 2021
- Sector Digital Skills & Media
- Duration 18 months
- Wage £4.30 per hour.
We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our team and learn digital marketing on the job, working with real data, projects and clients. This suits individuals who have done A-levels but do not want to go to University.
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, organised, confident, passionate about digital marketing, as well as being keen to learn.
Digital marketing is a broad term covering lots of specialisms, such as paid search, search engine optimisation (SEO), conversion rate optimisation (CRO), content and social. As a digital marketing apprentice, you will get the opportunity to learn about all of these services, but the role will have a stronger emphasis on paid search, paid social and SEO. Because of this, it suits an analytical and logical thinker, someone who enjoys looking at numbers and graphs to spot patterns.
If you’ve got a good sense of humour, like a good coffee and you’re keen to learn, you’ll fit right in.
Training to be provided
The successful candidate will work towards a level 3 qualification in digital marketing.
Award winning marketing agency. Core services are design, branding, web design and development, and digital marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supporting the SEO and PPC managers with their workload.
- Helping out crewmates with any tasks they require, such as inputting content on websites, client research, scheduling social media, etc.
- Learn about all the different services that make up digital marketing; SEO, PPC, content and social.
- Completing Google training courses in Ads and Analytics
- After a period of training, you will be given Google Ads accounts to review and optimise.
- In addition to Google Ads, you will be given SEO tasks to work on, when your understanding in that area has progressed.
- Client monthly reporting, using Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- The role is analytical, therefore suits people who did well in Maths and science. Ideally, we want candidates who have A levels in some of these subjects.
- The other core aspect of the job is communication, written and verbal, therefore a good grade in GCSE English would be preferable.
- You will also be a confident communicator on the phone, on zoom and in person.
- Strong attention to detail – being able to spot mistakes, know when something has been missed.
- Willingness to learn and highly motivated.
- Great organisation, able to prioritise based on deadlines.
37.5 hours per week
A-C grades in Maths and English required, relevant A Levels.
Progress to junior digital marketing exec.