Customer Service Assistant (App297)
located near, Brighouse, HD6 2RG
- Closing Date 30th June 2021
- Sector Customer Service
- Duration 15 months
- Wage £4.30 per hour.
To be able to demonstrate the skills below and processes by working independently or within a team, to undertake tasks as instructed and increasing overall production to our business.
Training to be provided
The successful candidate will work towards a level 2 qualification in customer service.
We are a small, online based, family run printing company specialising in creating personalised products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Participating in a Customer Service apprenticeship and applying these skills within the role
- Replying to customer enquiries via email
- Checking stock levels & ordering Stock as needed
- Producing & packing orders
- General cleaning of offices (all of the team contribute to this)
- Duties to also include once learnt – Managing the website, designing content, increasing social media presence, email marketing, reporting by analysing data
Problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
A growth mindset and passion for learning
Physically fit with good hand/eye coordination
Good time management is a must
Ability to use designing software would be beneficial
Good level of IT skill required as you will be overseeing social media accounts
- Reliable & punctual
- Confident & outgoing
- Creative flare
- Willingness to learn
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
A-C grades in Maths and English required.
Possibility to progress on to further learning for the right candidate.