Customer Service Apprentice(App314)
Lowfields business park, Halifax, HX5 9DX
- Closing Date 30th June 2021
- Sector Customer Service
- Duration 12 months
- Wage £4.30 per hour
The successful applicant will learn all aspects of our busy helpdesk and administration functions, with key duties.
Evolution Technical Services (Evotech) is a new and exciting building services provider with big ambitions, fresh thinking and great people. Created through the acquisition of a long established service provider, we are now developing our services to meet the future challenges of building owners and occupiers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Answer incoming telephone calls from our customers, suppliers and engineers;
- Respond to customer queries logging calls onto the helpdesk system and managing through each query to completion;
- Provide customers, suppliers and engineers with feedback throughout the job cycle;
- Coordinate engineers work activities and monitor progress to ensure it is completed on time;
- Assist in the production of job sheets, purchase orders and operational reports;
- Assist in the processing of our purchase and sales ledgers;
- Undertake general office administration including dealing with incoming post and emails, coordination of courier deliveries / collections, photocopying and the updating work record files
- Good communication
- Time keeping skills
- Positive attitude to work
40 hours a week.
Monday - Friday
A-C in GCSE maths and English
Will be discussed upon completion of the apprenticeship.