Customer Service Apprentice(App311)
Victoria road, Halifax, HX63AE
- Closing Date 9th July 2021
- Sector Customer Service
- Duration 15 months
- Wage £4.30 per hour
Responsible for all aspects of office junior duties and providing administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the general office.
Providers of high quality technical support and equipment for the food industry. From small artisan producers to large scale manufacturing lines we have the capabilities to tailor our offering and support to individual needs and budgets.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Office administration,
- doing correspondence,
- replying to e-mails,
- issuing offers,
- follow ups.
- Answering phones.
- Arranging files and invoices.
- Service for some items - electrics, installing, connecting machines to PCs.
- Basic maintenance for machines, equipment and instruments (under supervision).
- excellent communication skills.
- Computer software skills
- Punctual, Accurate, and Specific.
- A Hard worker.
20 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
A-C in GCSE maths and English
Will be discussed upon completion of the apprenticeship.