Business Administration Apprentice (app560)
2 Briggate, Elland, HX5 9DP
- Closing Date 31st December 9999
- Sector Business and Administration
- Duration 21 Months
- Wage £4.81 (Negotiable dependent upon experience)
General administration support within a small friendly office environment at our head office in Elland, HX5. You will be fully trained to undertake a variety of general office administration roles in a busy private physiotherapy practice. Duties will include basic financial administration, creating documents and being the first point of contact for patients on the telephone.
Private Physiotherapy Clinic
Roles & Responsibilities
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Booking in patients for physiotherapy
- Responding to emails
- Filing (Excel and Microsoft Word)
- Collating Google Reviews
- Typing up Reports
- Liaising with contract providers with regular updates
- Ensuring Clinics are fully stocked
- Data input on SAGE 50 accounting software
- Stock Control
- Other ad hoc duties
IT literate, Word, Excel, Outlook
Personal Qualities Required:
- Would ideally suit somebody wanting to start a career as an Administrator with scope to learn accounting and SAGE, possible AAT qualification.
- Confident telephone manner
- Willingness to learn
- Confident on all Microsoft programmes
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
Monday to Friday – flexibility available
GCSE Grade 9 - 5 in English and Maths. No prior work experience is required. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with good communication, organisation and time management skills.
To be discussed on completion of apprenticeship.