Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship (App 556)
21 BRIGGATE, BRIGHOUSE, HD6 1EB
- Closing Date 31st December 9999
- Sector Business and Administration
- Duration 21 months
- Wage £5 per hour
We are looking for a suitable candidate to support with administration duties within our office. This person will be required to assist our existing office team.
Bathroom and Kitchen Retailer based in Brighouse.
Roles & Responsibilities
- General administrative duties including typing correspondence by e-mail
- To undertake filing, record keeping, photocopying and distribution of relevant documents
- Data Processing onto internal systems
- Data Management
- Using Microsoft Packages, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as some others
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and dealing with enquiries
- Dealing with stationery/stock levels and reordering as and when appropriate
- Assisting all members of the team as and when required
- Dealing with requests for information
- Other administration duties
Willing to learn
9:30 till 5pm
Monday To Friday
If they haven’t already, the candidate will be required to complete Math's and English at 4 or above by the end of the apprenticeship.
To be discussed on completion of apprenticeship.