Apprentice Business administrator(app301)
Armytage Road, Brighouse, HD6 1QF
- Closing Date 25th June 2021
- Sector Business and Administration
- Duration 18 month
- Wage £5 per hour
The purpose of the Provisioning department is to place and manage orders for direct customers and resellers for a range of products including mobile, fixed and data services.
With over 20 years’ experience we recognise there is ‘no one fits all’ telecoms solution. With 100,000s of mobile, fixed voice and data customer connections we understand that technology and communications can shape and play a pivotal role in your business operations. We partner with only the best, so we can provide communication solutions that truly enhance your business activities. Our full suite of telecom services means that you can pick and choose the telecom options which work for your business and your customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
Process the following tasks for mobile networks including Vodafone, O2, EE and abZ. Many of these mobile tasks are automated so these need to be overseen in case the automation errors:
- SIM changes
- Order new connections
- Port connections
- Migrate connections
- Upgrade connections
- Change tariffs
- Change bundles
- Change lead handset
- Disconnect connections
Process the following tasks for BT WLR3 products:
- Transfer lines
- Order new single lines
- Order new multi-lines
- Order new ISDN2 services
- Order new ISDN30 services
- Modify features of existing services
- Change line types
- Port numbers
- Place a change of address order
- Cease services
- Renew services
Process the following tasks for broadband services:
- Order a new broadband service
- Migrate a broadband service
- Regrade a broadband service
- Cease a broadband service
- Place orders for leased lines and manage these through to the point where the service is live. Ensure any requested modifications to leased line services are ordered and complete successfully.
- Place and manage new orders and modifications for Hosted platforms such as Xelion and BT Centrex.Place and manage new orders and modifications for SIP services with providers including Zapappi, Gamma and BT Wholesale.
- Place and manage orders for Gamma Inbound and Gamma number ports.
- Process the following tasks for items of kit such as mobile handsets, routers, desk phones.
- Place orders for kit items
- Book kit items into stock upon arrival
- Book kit items out when ready
- Package and label kit to be collected by courier
- Return kit to stock
- Raise credits for kit items
- Create tasks from emails sent to the Provisioning email address via the Portal email automation service. If the email already relates to an existing task then ensure the email is associated to the respective task.
- Liaise with the Billing Department to ensure all information required to bill is provided once an order is completed.
- Ensure any issues which arise from the processing of all the above tasks are resolved.
- Answer overflow phone calls when the Customer Care Team are busy or unavailable, and try to help the customer to the best of your ability.
- Attention to detail
- Good Written & Verbal Communication
- Be happy to work alone and as part of a team
- Friendly & Helpful
37.5 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
A-C in GCSE maths and English
Will be discussed upon completion of the apprenticeship.