Level 3 Provisioning Support Apprentice (App382)
located near, Brighouse, HD6 1QF
- Closing Date 31st December 9999
- Sector Business and Administration
- Duration 15-18 months – Potential to lead to permanent position
- Wage £5.00 per hour
The purpose of the Provisioning department is to place and manage orders for direct customers and resellers for a range of products including mobile, fixed and data services.
TRAINING TO BE PROVIDED
The successful candidate will work towards a level 3 qualification in business administration.
Roles & Responsibilities
Process the following tasks for mobile networks including Vodafone, O2, EE and abZ. Many of these mobile tasks are automated so these need to be overseen in case the automation errors:
- SIM changes
- Order new connections
- Port connections
- Migrate connections
- Upgrade connections
- Change tariffs
- Change bundles
- Change lead handset
- Disconnect connections
Processnthe following tasks for BT WLR3 products:
- Transfer lines
- Order new single lines
- Order new multi-lines
- Order new ISDN2 services
- Order new ISDN30 services
- Modify features of existing services
- Change line types
- Port numbers
- Place a change of address order
- Cease services
- Renew services
- Process the following tasks for broadband services:
- Order a new broadband service
- Migrate a broadband service
- Regrade a broadband service
- Cease a broadband service
- Place orders for leased lines and manage these through to the point where the service is live. Ensure any requested modifications to leased line services are ordered and complete successfully.
- Place and manage new orders and modifications for Hosted platforms such as Xelion and BT Centrex.Place and manage new orders and modifications for SIP services with providers including Zapappi, Gamma and BT Wholesale.
- Place and manage orders for Gamma Inbound and Gamma number ports.
- Process the following tasks for items of kit such as mobile handsets, routers, desk phones.
- Place orders for kit items
- Book kit items into stock upon arrival
- Book kit items out when ready
- Package and label kit to be collected by courier
- Return kit to stock
- Raise credits for kit items
- Create tasks from emails sent to the Provisioning email address via the Portal email automation service. If the email already relates to an existing task then ensure the email is associated to the respective task.
- Liaise with the Billing Department to ensure all information required to bill is provided once an order is completed.
- Ensure any issues which arise from the processing of all the above tasks are resolved.
- Answer overflow phone calls when the Customer Care Team are busy or unavailable, and try to help the customer to the best of your ability.
- Any other Provisioning related ad hoc tasks that may arise from time to time
Attention to detail
Good Written & Verbal Communication
Be happy to work alone and as part of a team
Friendly & Helpful
37.5 Hours per week – Monday - Friday
A-C grades in Maths and English.
To be discussed on completion of apprenticeship.