Apprentice Associate Project Manager(App304)
Oak Hill Road, Brighouse, HD6 1SN
- Closing Date 25th June 2021
- Sector Leadership and Management
- Duration 24 Months
- Wage £4.30 per hour
We have an opportunity for the right candidate to join our team of experienced Contract Managers. You will be learning alongside existing Contract Manager and trade teams under the guidance of our Apprenticeship Champion.
A highly respected building company working in all sectors of the market, Highbury have built a strong trusted reputation for being a one-stop-shop for all our clients, offering small repairs to large scale projects. Experts in our field, we operate across all building maintenance trades, demonstrating the trust in the service we deliver.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To agree timescales, costs and resources needed.
- Manage and lead the trade team.
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and services.
- Make sure that each stage of the job is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards and to carry out associated admin tasks.
- To meet all deadlines including Service Level Agreements.
- To enable quick and completing completion of tasks in all aspects of property assessment, admin, planning, audit and occasionally manual work when required and any other such duties as are deemed necessary for the smooth operation of the Company.
- An eagerness to work hard and learn.
- To be adaptable to changing working environments as you will be working in a variety of domestic and commercial settings.
- The ability to communicate well at all levels is essential, as well as good organisation and time management skills.
- It is our aim to offer full time permanent employment to anyone completing an apprenticeship with us. Many of our skilled workforce started as apprentices.
8.00 to 5.00 Monday to Friday.
Monday - Friday
Typically candidates will have achieved a grade C or above in at least 5 GCSEs including England and Maths and hold a minimum of 48 UCAS points or equivalent.
It is our aim to offer full time permanent employment to anyone completing an apprenticeship with us. Many of our skilled workforce started as apprentices.