Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice (App500)
Georges Square, Halifax, HX1 1HF
- Closing Date 31st December 9999
- Sector Business and Administration
- Duration 21 months
- Wage Negotiable (dependent on experience)
Do you come from a customer-focused estate agency, a new homes sales sector or have you taken a few years out of the estate agency sector and looking to come back?
We are looking to recruit a receptionist / negotiator apprentice to help us through a period of sustained growth and development. We are in a strong business position and need someone with an adaptable skillset ideally from within the Estate Agency and Property industries to help with sales, sales negotiations as well as some office administration/receptionist duties working alongside the Sales Director.
Fantastic opportunity to join the company and gain valuable experience and qualifications.
1 week trail to be completed to a successful candidate prior offering the role.
360 Estates - Estates Agents – Commercial/Residential Sales and Lettings
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for dealing with customers both face to face and over the phone, promoting customer excellence whilst working in collaboration with the estate agency team.
Some of you key responsibilities will be:
- Based onsite and dealing with all enquires in a positive and courteous manner.
- Arranging and booking viewings with our agents
- Maintaining regular contact with buyers and vendors to negotiate sales/lettings
- Cross-sell additional services
- A proactive approach to bring in new business
- Uploading properties on all socials and other platforms
- Designing posts and updating the sales floor (Window POS)
- Creating invoices for landlords and tenants
- Making sure all payments are updated on record/files
- Staying pro active and doing online research for new business
- Calling potential leads for feedback and viewing enquiries
- Keeping on top of everything and working closely with the Sales Director/Managers
- Full support provided
- Self starter, who can work under pressure
- Meet & Greet customers offer them drinks/refreshments make the feel welcome
- Computer literate with Microsoft office, Word, Excel, and Power Point knowledge.
- Good with social media and the internet in general.
- Good on the telephone and good customer service skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Relationship-building skills
- Admin and general office duties experience
Personal Qualities Required:
Smart, outgoing, friendly, and polite.
Maths GCSE: A - C English GCSE: A - C ICT: C (Desirable)
To be discussed on completion of apprenticeship.