Level 2 Customer Care – Technical Support (app 436)
Armytage Road, Brighouse, HD6 1QF
- Closing Date 31st December 9999
- Sector Customer Service
- Duration 15 Months
- Wage £5.50
- Managing and supporting direct customers and business partners with a range of products including Broadband services, telephone services and phone systems that work over an internet connection.
- Possessing excellent customer service skills,
- Create long term relationships with partners, making them promoters of Abzorb.
- Put your troubleshooting skills to the test by diagnosing and resolving queries and faults.
- Strive for first time resolution while handling all issues with accountability, ownership and urgency.
- Create the very best customer experience, ensuring its seamless for our partners and customers.
Have a positive attitude that shines through on every interaction with our partners and customers
Abzorb aims to be the best in the industry - to provide a one-stop solution and ongoing support to ensure your business stays connected. We’ve been doing that since 1992 and we look forward to doing it for many years to come.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Supporting partners and customers with our portfolio propositions where applicable.
· Updating internal systems.
· Raising faults with our partners via telephone, email and the appropriate portals.
· Supporting other departments where applicable.
· Configuration of new phone system.
· Configuration of Broadband routers
· Placing orders for hardware
· Reporting network faults.
· Notifying customers of planned maintenance.
· Arranging Openreach engineers to attend customer sites.
· Arranging for Abzorb engineers to attend customer sites.
Attention to detail
Good Written & Verbal Communication
37.5 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
Preferred English and Math C or above
To be discussed on completion of apprenticeship.