Level 3 Apprentice Insurance Adviser (App30a)
64 New Road, Halifax, HX1 2JZ
- Closing Date 31st December 9999
- Sector Insurance
- Duration 18 Months
- Wage £15,424.50 (Annually)
You’ll study towards industry recognised qualifications and complete industry relevant assignments and projects under the guidance of your team leader, the training manager and Calderdale College.
Upon successful completion you’ll have the knowledge and skills required to help you progress and build a happy and rewarding career at Caravan Guard, as well as the option of working towards further industry recognised qualifications.
We offer specialist insurance for caravans, motorhomes, park homes, lodges and holiday homes to over 90,000 customers UK wide.
Our company’s reason for existing is to put people back in the same position after something bad happens to their pride and joy. Or more simply put…‘insuring freedom’.
We employ over 120 talented people in our modern Halifax town centre offices.
Our vision is “Positive people delivering brilliant customer experiences” so we only employ the most talented people who love to deliver first class customer service and in return we give them the very best coaching, support and recognition. We’ve even won awards for our customer service and training programmes!
We’re passionate about everything we do, and as a family business we like to think we’re a little bit different.
Roles & Responsibilities
The role will comprise of:
- Delivering a brilliant service and experience to our customers
- Providing insurance quotations
- Promoting and selling the Caravan Guard brand and policies
- Cross selling and up selling additional products
- Amending and renewing policies for existing customers
- Answering customer queries
- Liaising with the claims department on claims queries
- Providing assistance on projects if requested
- Basic computer literacy
- Drive to learn new skills and develop existing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work within an expanding team
- A flexible and professional approach to work
- A friendly customer service focused personality
Things to consider
- Industry recognised qualifications
- On the job experience and exposure
- Modern Halifax town centre offices
- Annual profit and performance related bonuses
- 28 days holiday per year (increases with length of service)
- Private medical and pension (optional)
- Legal expenses, Income protection cover and Life insurance
- Annual Christmas party and awards ceremony
- Free hot drinks and fruit
Plus lots more!
Training to be provided
The Candidate will work towards a level 3 in Insurance Practitioner Apprenticeship. Apprentices will study for either the Certificate in Insurance (Cert CII) or the Certificate in Claims Handling (Cert CILA).
Total hours per week: 40.00. Our contact centre is open 8am-8pm weekdays and 9am-4pm on Saturday and Sunday. Various shifts and a degree of flexibility is available. Shifts to be confirmed.
GCSE maths and English A-C/9-4 grade (or equivalent) preferred but not essential, as experience or recognised qualifications such as NVQs will also be considered
Will be discussed upon completion.